1) Please respect our 24 hour cancellation policy: cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to appointment or you will be charged. If you need to cancel or make changes to your appointment, please click here, or contact the studio. Mahalo!
2) Please arrive 5 minutes early to fill out a new client form in the office. All sessions are approx. 45 minutes, but feel free to come early or stay after to stretch on your own.
3) Studio requires you to wear clean socks during your workout. We STRONGLY recommend snug-fitting grip socks, and offer Toesox socks for purchase at the studio. Toesox not only provide grip on the bottom, but they separate your toes increasing proper alignment, balance, and better circulation in your feet.
4) We recommend that you wear fitted workout wear in order for us to see what you're doing and for you to move without constriction. For women that means 'yoga-wear' - leggings and top are great (try to avoid pants with a zipper or pocket on your low back). For men that means long shorts or pants and t-shirt or tank. Avoid short/running shorts and wear underwear - you might be doing hip-stretching. Be comfortable! Don't forget your socks!
5) We provide gym towels and water, but please feel free to bring your own water bottle.
6) There is plenty of street parking on Monsarrat and surrounding neighborhood streets.
7) Enjoy the neighborhood! Stop by Bogarts breakfast or lunch, Ars Cafe for the perfect coffee or tea, an acai bowl from Diamond Head Cove Health Bar, or Diamond Head Market for a healthy plate lunch or to-go meals before or after your workout.